Thursday, May 17, 2018

Why Are My Events Different?

What I've discovered from doing my events, is that most people go to a Gallery Reading of Mediumship, hoping to talk to someone specific. They have an expectation, and when someone different comes through for them, even though they received a message, they feel disappointed! The shows that I've attended, the Medium will speak to whoever comes through, and then hope someone claims them!
It does happen that I have souls  sneak through now and again and need to determine who they are, why they are there, and what their message is, but for the most part, I prefer to bring through the exact person you want to talk to. Most Mediums  apparently are not able to do this very often, I so far, have been able to bring through everyone that I've asked for. Sometimes another relative will come through first, because they can, lol, and usually have a message or want recognition. Sometimes the Soul I'm trying to bring through may be upset with the person asking for them, which makes them a little more stubborn about coming through, but inevitably, I've been able to coax them!

 All in all, I recommend everyone have an open mind when attending an event, because even if you don't receive a reading, or have someone come through, many times the message that comes through is meant for more than one person. They do try and be efficient when they can! I hope you check out my event schedule, and if you're too far away or unable to attend, you can always book a private session in person, by phone, or by skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment